Saturday, June 25, 2011

Welcome to Moe's!

Moe's has just become my new favorite place to eat for one simple reason... the drink machine!  I hadn't eaten there in a while (I know, shocker) but Kevin and I decided to make a trip to Moe's on Friday night.  We ordered, paid, went to our table and then went to get our drinks and salsa when we noticed that Moe's had upgraded... big time!  THIS is the new drink machine.


And here's a close up of the touch screen where you choose your drink...

I'd heard that Firehouse on Pelham Rd had gotten one of these, but had never actually seen or used one.  So to me, this was an awesome Friday surprise! I'm so easily amused.  So, here's the deal.  It's apparently called the Coca-Cola Freestyle.  Yeah, it has it's own name.  This machine has over 100 different drinks to choose from.  Say you want Coke Zero.  You touch that option, and then you have the option of Cherry Coke Zero, Raspberry Coke Zero, Orange Coke Zero, and a couple more I can't remember.  And, you have at least that many options with every drink.  

The exciting thing is the number of diet drink options.  For all you diet drink people out there, you know that when you go out to eat you usually have one option- Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi, and if you're lucky they might have Coke Zero.  Now there's Sprite Zero, Pibb Zero, Coke Zero, Minute Maid Lite, Powerade Zero, etc with all of the different cherry/raspberry/grape/lime/etc options.

Okay, I'm through rambling about a drink machine.  Pathetic, I know. BUT, it really made my day. :)  Happy weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved