Saturday, July 30, 2011

One of My Favorite Things...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up in strings
These are a few of my favorite things....

Who can name that song and the movie that it is from??  If you guessed My Favorite Things from 
The Sound of Music, you guessed right!!  Well, THIS is one of my favorite things!
I absolutely love to read and I bought my nook about a year ago.  It has definitely been one of the best 
things that I have ever bought!  I wasn't so sure how I'd like reading on a screen instead of on real paper
pages, but I have loved it!  It's so much more practical than having a thousand of books lying around.  

Tonight, I was looking for books to download in anticipation of being in a hotel for an extended period 
of time.  I ended up downloading 19 books for FREE!  Score!  I love a good deal, and free is even better!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved