Friday, October 7, 2011

Crazy Exhausting Fantastic Friday

Whew. It is 11:43 and I don't know how I'm even functioning right now. I'm exhausted, so I'm thinking that this will be a short post so that I can crawl fall into bed!

My first week back at work went well, but I am GLAD it is the weekend and I have the next 2 days to spend with my cute little girl!  Kevin met me at my work today at 4:30ish so that we could drive to my parent's house to spend some time with my brother, Dameione.  He lives in Wyoming but is in town for his high school reunion.  It had been TOO long since I'd seen him.





Just wait until I post pictures of Kate in the CUTEST little outfit that Dameione brought her.  Let's just say, Kate is getting in good practice if she ever decides that she wants to be a cheerleader. :)

Goodnight all! Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved