Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dressed in Our Sunday Best

It's hard to believe that in just 2 days my baby girl will be 4 months old!  It's funny, because we waited for her for 4 months (once our home study was approved) and that time period seemed to last FOREVER.  Now that she's here, the past 4 months have gone by so quickly.  She has been such a blessing.  I thank God every day for answering our prayers for a baby and placing us with the PERFECT baby for our family.

I've posted a few of these pictures on facebook, so a lot of my friends have already seen them, but they were too cute not to put on here too.  This adorable dress was a present from her Aunt Kim.  Thanks, Kim!  I took these pictures Sunday, right after church.  Kate wasn't really in the mood for pictures, but I wanted to get a couple of her in this dress before we changed her outfit for the Christmas parade.




See- I told you she wasn't in the mood!  Who doesn't love the dress though?  Aren't little girls so much fun to dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved