Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Husband's New Blog

I made Kevin get his own blog.  :)  Well I didn't really MAKE him, but he did get his own blog.  I think I've said this before, but when I started this blog, I had every intention of this being OUR blog.  I thought I'd write some, and Kevin would write some, and together we would keep everybody up to date on our adoption.  Well, that didn't quite happen.  Kevin never posted anything, and that's fine because I've come to enjoy it.  I never expected that I would actually enjoy writing, but somehow I do.

Here lately, Kevin has written a few things and I told him that it was time for him to get his own blog.  So he did.  Coming up with the NAME was a little difficult.  The first one that he got had his first and last name in the address.  I wasn't a fan of that.  I don't really want to publicly tell people what our last name is.  For the same reason, I try not to make direct references to where we live on this blog either.  Other than the fact that we live in SC, I don't just TELL people where we live.  Now, I'm sure people can put "clues" together from all of my posts and comments and make a pretty accurate educated guess as to where we live, but I'm not going to make it easy.  So, I vetoed Kevin's first blog address and we came up with a pretty generic new one:  www.kevininsc.blogspot.com

So, go check it out and maybe even "follow" him.  I have to say that my blog is much prettier than his, but I'll cut him some slack since it's only about a week old and he's still playing around with everything.  He just wrote a new post today, so if you'd like to read it click here!

Sorry for a post with no pictures.  I'll be sure to remedy that tonight! :)

Oh and PS... Happy quarter-century birthday to my little sister, Kristi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved