Sunday, November 18, 2012

Long Hair

Kate was born with a head full of hair.  Everybody kept telling us that it was going to fall out, but it never did.  She's always had lots of hair and I've had so much fun putting bows in her hair.

It just hit me this weekend how long her hair had gotten.  I remember BARELY being able tuck the sides of her hair behind her ear, and now it looks like this...


It doesn't just go behind her ear, but it wraps all the way around her ears.


It is crazy how much her hair has grown in 15 months.  When I saw how long her hair was this weekend, I decided to try out the pig tails.  I've put her hair in little pig tails on the top half but hadn't been able to pull it all up.  


And it fit!  I think it's adorable but it almost makes me a little sad!  How has her hair grown THIS much?  





2 comments:

  1. I love those pig tails how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Little girls are so much fun. Your daughter's hair is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved