Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's A Party- Kelly's Kids!

So, I don't normally do this.  In fact, I've NEVER done this. I've never hosted any kind of party- not Pampered Chef, Thirty One, or Tupperware... nothing!  But of course I will do it for Kate.  That's what I keep telling myself anyway.  It has nothing to do with my love of cute children's clothing. :) Anyway, I am hosting a party- a Kelly's Kids party!  It's an online party, so you can join in too!

Kelly's Kids has some SUPER cute children's clothing for both boys and girls, and their Spring/Summer line is adorable. Here are a few of my favorites...



They even have some cute outfits that would be perfect for Easter. 



Do you want to join in? It's so easy.  You can place orders anytime between January 14 and February 14th.  Here's how you do it...

1) Visit www.kellyskids.com/jenniferlarkins
2) Pick out your favorites
3) Enter Party #10345 at checkout!

That's it!  See? So easy. Feel free to share this information with your friends, and let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at kelleyandkevin@yahoo.com 


PS- if you're one of those people who likes looking through a catalog instead of online, let me know and I can get one sent to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved