Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Playground Date

A few weekends ago, we went back to my hometown for my ten year reunion.  For the reunion itself, we had plans Friday night (at the football game) and Saturday night (for a dinner).  That left all day Saturday to do whatever we wanted.  So, my mom and I decided to make a quick trip to the mall, and then take Kate to the park for lunch.  She LOVED it. 


I still feel like she's too little for me to totally let her go up on the big playground equipment by herself, but she's definitely big enough to go down the slide by herself. Such a big girl!




Kate ate a "picnic" lunch of Chick-fil-a.  It was still early so mom and I didn't eat.  Here is a picture of Kate me praying before her meal.  


After a little more time at the park, walking around and playing in the weeping willow trees, we headed back to my parents house for Kate to get in a nap. I'm sure this was just the first of many park trips with Gigi.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved