Monday, October 27, 2014

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'...

When we took Karsten home from the hospital, the nurse that had been caring for her told us that she had already been doing tummy time. I guess that's normal, but it has been 3 years since we had a newborn so I was a bit surprised. I seemed to remember that tummy time came a little bit later. Like, they at least needed to be a few months old, right?

So one night, when Karsten was about 9 days old, my mom and I were sitting in the living room and Karsten was on the floor getting in a few minutes of said tummy time. She was not a fan, and the next thing we knew, she rolled herself over from her tummy to her back.  I thought it was a fluke. 9 day old infants are not supposed to be rolling.  That comes later.  I even Googled it. Average time to start rolling from tummy to back is about 4 months.

Fast forward to 13 days old, and I had her back on the floor for some more tummy time. She rolled over again. And again. And again.... I started to get the point. She absolutely hates tummy time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved