Friday, December 19, 2014

Tummy Time & Singing

Kate goes to a 3 year old preschool at a local church two mornings a week. We LOVE her teacher and she has done so well at school this year.  On Tuesday morning, her class (of 9 students) had their Christmas performance and party.  They sang about 5 or 6 songs for all of the parents, and did SO well.  I am just impressed that her teacher was able to get 9 kids to stand in a straight line and all sing at the same time.  I struggle to get ONE to do what we want!  Here is Kate with her class.


When they marched into the room, Kate immediately spotted Kevin and me.  She started waving at us, saying "Hey, Momma! Hey, Momma!".  That sure made my heart happy.  Love that little girl!


Here she is just singing her heart out.


And of course I got a couple of videos.  The first is of them singing a song that talks about Mary and Joseph going to Bethlehem, and then Jesus being born.  The words in this clip are "Mary, riding on a donkey... Going to Bethlehem!"


And they sang Jesus Loves Me, and signed along with singing.  I think Kate did so well with the sign language!


Later that afternoon, I took a few quick pictures of Karsten during her much loved (note the sarcasm) tummy time.  She is NOT a fan, and since she has quickly learned to roll over, we have to be creative.  I propped her up on the boppy this afternoon and she didn't mind it quite so much. Love this little girl so much too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved