Sunday, February 22, 2015

Splash!

Y'all. I'm on a roll. Blogging two days in a row.  Mark it down!

Tonight, I put Karsten in the big girl tub with Kate. I don't know who was more excited, Kate or me.  Kate was excited to have her sister in the bath tub with her to play.  I was excited that I didn't have to give two separate baths, so it took about 1/2 the time!

The jury is still out on whether Karsten is ready for this to be a regular thing or not.  She tolerated it, and then got a little soap in her eyes and that was the end of the big girl bath.



In another month or so, when she can sit unassisted a little better, I think we'll all be ready for this. But not quite yet. 


Another one of our baby's firsts is in the books. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved