Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Thanksgiving in Charleston Part 3

My aunt had an early Christmas gift for the little kids when we were all together over Thanksgiving - new Christmas pajamas!

It was so funny because when I got there, one of the first things I told my mom was that I needed to go get the girls some Christmas PJs, and when my cousin got there she said the same thing. What a perfect surprise!



One of the girl cousins....



Kate got to hold the littlest cousin, Miller.  I know it was just a year ago but it seems like forever ago that Karsten was that small!


And of course we got one of all of the cousins!


Great way to kick off the Christmas season. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved