Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hello! (SUYL)

Call me tired, or call me lazy.  Either way, the blog has been a bit on the back burner lately and I've let it go more than I ever intended.  I've decided that THIS week is going to be the week for me to catch up.  At least I think it is.  I hope it is!  Regardless, I'm going to try.  Ha!

One of the very first blogs that I ever started reading was Kelly's Korner.  She just re-started one of her blogging series so I figured this was as good of a time as any to recommit to blogging regularly. So, I'm joining up with her on the "Show Us Your Life" series, which first starts off with introducing yourself and your family.  Here goes...


I'm Kelley.  I'm a 29+2 year old CPA and I've been blogging for five years now, which is just crazy for me to think about.  My husband, Kevin, is a pastor and he and I have been married since August 2007.  I first started this blog back in 2011 when we started our adoption journey with Bethany Christian Services.

Our daughter Kate was born in August 2011 and a few years later we adopted again and brought Karsten home.  Kate is our outgoing, strong willed, independent, spunky girly-girl.  Karsten is more reserved and a mamas girl!  As any parent would say, our life is definitely a bit crazier than it was before kids, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  God has greatly blessed our family with these two girls! (You can read more about their adoptions here: Adoption #1 and here Adoption #2)

I'm a Clemson alumni (Go Tigers!) and a definite southern girl, who could eat Mexican food and drink sweet tea every day.  We live in upstate SC with our two golden labradors, Max and Cooper.

If you have followed me for any amount of time, you'll know that I blog mostly about my family and my faith.  I'm so very thankful for the grace of Jesus, and can't help but share it.

I hope you'll join me, and I can't wait to meet new friends along the way!




1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family! My husband and I love SC, although we have only been there once. I often refer to it as my most relaxed week of my life! I look forward to following your Jesus-filled journey!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved