Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday, Monday

Can I just say, the fact that it is not 90-something degrees and we can spend the evenings outdoors again is completely AWESOME.   And I think the kids enjoy it just as much. :) 


Here is our little Harry Potter-in-training.





And both girls love to try to climb trees. Unfortunately, we don't have very many good climbing trees in our yard. 





When it's Karsten's turn to "climb", she just walks over to the tree, looks back at you and says "Help me out!"




We even broke out the chalk. 





These two girls have my heart. I thank God for them daily, and am so beyond-words thankful that He chose me to be their Mama.  I don't deserve them, but I'm so glad to have them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved