Thursday, May 18, 2017

First Day & Last Day

Karsten started preschool (Mothers Day Out) back in September and this Tuesday was her very last day.  "School" got off to a rough start, and there were lots of tears involved during drop off time. However, Karsten quickly caught on to how fun her class is, and fell in love with her teachers.  She only went on Tuesdays but if we even remotely started driving into the direction of the church where her Mothers Day Out program was, she would get excited and say "We going to my school? We gonna go see my friends?" 

This girl had a great year, and looking back, I can't even believe how much she grew and changed.  Y'all. This is only EIGHT months ago! Look at that baby!


I sure do love this girl. Her smile lights up her entire face.




Year #1 is in the books, and what a year it was. Can't wait till next year!  Now excuse me while I go console myself that I officially no longer have a baby.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved