Saturday, May 6, 2017

First Lake Day of 2017

I've been doing some major catching up on the blog lately, and I still have quite a few more to go. Before I get too much further behind, I needed to share some pictures from a couple of weekends ago.  We spent Friday and Saturday at my parent's lake house, and it was warm enough for us to put on bathing suits and get out on the pontoon boat for the first time this year.  But first, this view...


One of the prettiest places I know! 

I did a horrible job of taking pictures, but did get a few from our Friday evening boat ride and then a few more when we went out during the day on Saturday.  On Friday, Kate drove us around. 


Saturday started off warm, and we took the kids over to a nearby beach to "swim". The water was freezing, but that didn't stop them...




Karsten must be going through a growth spurt right now because she's been eating like CRAZY lately. This little kid ate 3 sandwiches and wanted more... not to mention the applesauce, cookies, and blueberries that she'd eaten.  Where she puts all that food, I have no idea. 


I couldn't grab a picture of Kate because she spent the day in the 20 degree water.  I exaggerate but I honestly don't know how she stood it.  I got in the water up to my knees, but couldn't take a step further.  It surely didn't bother Kate though. She is a little fish and loves the water, no matter the temperature!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved