Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Meal Planning - 2

It's Sunday meal planning time.  I actually stuck to our meal plan pretty well last time, so I'm going to try this again. Not quite as many recipes, because I'm banking on a few of these lasting for more than one dinner. :)  Nothing better than leftovers, right?  Here's what's on the menu this week!


Kristi gave me this recipe years ago and I still make it regularly. I like to stick a few boneless skinless chicken breasts in the crockpot, with chicken stock or broth, a day or two before we plan to eat this. I'll cook the chicken on low all day and it makes the chicken SO easy to shred. Since I knew we'd be busy this week, I went ahead and made the filling for the pot pie, and it's sitting in my refrigerator so all I have to do the day of is just roll out my pie crusts, drop in the filling, cover with the other pie crust, and then cook. Easy!

This is a new one for us. I've made similar things in the past but don't think I've ever used this exact recipe. It looks yummy though so we'll see how it tastes!

Tacos
Tacos are a staple in our Mexican-food-loving household. I also picked up chips and salsa. We've found a new salsa at Target that's soooo good - Corn & Black Bean Salsa, by Archer Foods.  The girls will often skip the chips and eat salsa by the spoonful.  Told ya we like Mexican! 

I made a big batch of this to bring for lunch at work and it's so good!  I used three-cheese tortellini and Olive Garden Italian dressing. Throw in a side of some sliced fruit or a green salad, and that's good enough for me for lunch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved